Re: [WarOf1812] Ft. George & Lundy's Lane event

  • David S. Mallinak
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 24, 2001
      "Bateman, Andrew" wrote:

      > Otherwise a splendid event - kudos to the organizers. Doing battles on the
      > original site is one of the perks of 1812 that I enjoy.

      Just got from the 600 plus miles drive back from Canada (to
      Maryland). Kudos to Parks Canada, the volunteers and friends of Fort
      George. Can not event think of the words to express my pleasure of
      spending two day camping and helping the organizers.

      Now I have to start packing for the Siege of Fort Erie....

      Your humble and obedient servant,
      David S Mallinak