Re: (no subject)

  • Gregory Schultz
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 1999
      List - Can we please collectively cease using comments like that which
      follows. This is a list that is generally good about being unoffensive but
      when it crops up it's unwarranted. If comments are made jokingly it doesn't
      always come accross as such. Though I cannot speak for all, I like to think
      I'm speaking for a majority of the list. Thanks.

      "Perhaps we should talk about how stupid and arrogant Americans are again
      for
      the benefit of the bored."