RE: [WarOf1812] 62nd Regt

  • John Turner
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 10, 2001
      Ray,

      Thank you for this. My ancestor, Joseph Allen, was a private in the First
      Battalion of the 62nd (Wiltshire) Regiment and fought in Maine during the
      campaign of August/September 1814, but I am interested in the Regiment
      generally, so your information is very welcome.

      John Turner
      Auckland, New Zealand