Re: [WarOf1812] Re: Fw: 60th Regt

  • Craig Williams
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 9, 2001
      I was at the museum you mention a few years ago ( as it turns out this is
      where the 49th are also amalgamated).
      There was precious little on the 1812 war there.

      Sorry,
      Craig

      (ps I do own an original orderly book belonging to a Major {later General}
      Bloomart of the 62nd Reg. It covers the period between 1806 and 1812. )