Re: [WarOf1812] Digest Number 1040

  • Bob & Nona
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2001
      Lee
      If you think that some time in the future you may want a concealed carry
      permit you better apply for it soon. There is a movemant underway to get a
      repeal on the ballot for 2002. If you all ready have one, if the repeal is
      sucessful, you would be able to retain it but possibly no one else would be
      able to obtain one. The Canadians don't have a corner on the market for
      restrictivity(is that a word).
      Bob