Chippawa Ceremony

  • Raymond Hobbs
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2001
      Some time ago someone posted a message about a ceremony at the newly
      restored site of the Battle of Chippawa (July 5, 1814). I have a note
      in my datebook for 5.30 pm, Thursday July 5, 2001. Can anyone confirm
      this?
      Many thanks,
      Ray Hobbs
      1/41st
    • darmills@attcanada.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 4, 2001
        Ray, you are correct.
        I will be there myself.....hope to see you there. There will be a
        quick ceremony, followed by a short walking tour.
        Regards,
        Rick Peterson
        RNR/89th Grenadiers