Re: [WarOf1812] a new member joining

  • Scott McDonald
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1, 2001
      >Hello all!
      >My name is Russell Barnes.
      [snip]
      I am always interested in learning more
      >about her and other ships that were active during the War of 1812. If
      >anyone on the list shares this interest, I would very much like to
      >discuss it.
      [snip rest]

      Welcome Russ. In case you havent seen it, there is a web-site dealing with
      ships in our period at
      http://www.cronab.demon.co.uk

      Enjoy!
      Scott McDonald
    • HQ93rd@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 1, 2001
        In a message dated 30/06/01 11:49:15 AM, JGIL1812@... writes:

        << Well Russ,

        of the events. >>

        Like Chalmette (New Orleans) in January!

        93rd SHRoFLHU
        THE Thin Red Line
        www.93rdhighlanders.com