Re: New Lister

  • Cpl. Wattie
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 30, 2001
      The hallowed ground, sadly, is now a bit soggy being well under the
      St. Lawrence. The site of the monument is quite a bit north of the
      original field. (But possibly near where the Voltigeurs were
      skirmishing?)
      Which shouldn't dissuade anyone from going of course: it's a
      wonderful site for a re-enactment. See you there Kevin!