Fwd: Royal Artillery Search

  • Leonard E Heidebrecht
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 26, 2001
      Hi Listoids, this just appeared in my mail and I hope someone can help.
      Cheers,
      Len

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 27, 2001
        <snip>
        > Please could you let me know if the Royal Artillery from England
        fought in
        > the 1812 war in Canada?

        Yes, although, like the other post, I haven't seen much info. One
        that comes to mind is Sgt Keating RArt'y who was the only Regular at
        the Battle of Prairie du Chien in July 1814. (The rest were
        primarily Michigan Fencibles, Mississippi Volunteers and Indians.)

        Tom Lawrence