Did I Hear Movie?

  • rondeau@xxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 1999
      Heard rumour of a movie in the making and the need for extras. Can anyone supply information?
      The usual where, when, who, how much and how many?
    • NINETY3RD@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 1999
        In a message dated 03/5/1999 4:18:10 PM, rondeau@... writes:

        >Heard rumour of a movie in the making and the need for extras. Can anyone
        >supply information?
        >The usual where, when, who, how much and how many?

        OOOOOO...wellll.....there's the one Peter Twist and Larry Lozon what was
        working on...was that a G. Washington flick? ...then there's the so-called
        documentary or rather rehash of The Buccaneer (take your pick which version)
        on the Battle of New Orleans, being done in the middle of Indiana of course
        (when I think of Indiana, I always think of swamps --- don't you?).
        Take the money and run -- just be sure first there IS money!