Glengarry "Death March"....The British Advance March

  • JESSE PUDWELL
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 1999
      To One and All,

      I regret to inform you that this year's planned event known as the "Death
      March"...and or The British Advance will NOT be taking place. Unfortunately
      the Glengarrys' were unable to secure the money required to properly host
      this event.

      I wish to thank all those who were prepared to partake in this 16 mile
      journey and to also inform you that if it is possible we might try it again
      in 2000.

      Please spread this news to those in your unit(s) and to those who do not
      have the advantage of being on this "Onelist".

      With thanks,

      Jesse Pudwell
      Glengarry Light Infantry