Help!Kids Question can anyone answer?

  • tracyforsyth@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 12, 2001
      Hi there Help!

      Well the kids were talking and they were asking "If the Jacket
      Brock was wearing when he got killed at Queenston Heights is in the
      War Museum in Ottawa. What was he buried in? and why would they take
      the soldier's boss"s (General) clothes off to bury him.And what would
      be the clothing he would be buried in?

      Kids ask strange questions.
      tracy Spectator
    • james barnwell
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 13, 2001
        Tracy;
        Most likely,being an Officer he had several
        Uniforms,perhaps even a "Dress" uniform.
        I doubt if they would bury him is a uniform
        that was not proper (holes,rips,worn).
        Jim Barnwell

        a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/