Re: 1BNAR Change of Command Notice

  • red.gold@sympatico.ca
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 12, 2001
      > I was at a conservation site near London ON. 2 or 3 years ago
      \and
      > it had a war of 1812 Battle. The commentator said the same thing. I
      > personally thought his information was less than accurate. My son
      who
      > teaches history said. "The guys a knob" . My son also pointed out
      > few of the men shooting there guns should have been using Brass
      > instead of steel to knapp flints. Something about possibly setting
      > off there guns accidentally.
      >
      > Anyway you guys that do that stuff are great I enjoy the shows when
      > catch them. Where can I find a list that shows where and when
      shows
      > are going on?
      >
      > Alex

      Here's a modest proposal:

      Perhaps Beaverstroker should be nominated to a Judge Advocate
      position on the 1BNAR staff.
      He seems to be able to render rather effective judgement on the
      contending parties and their arguments.

      T.Avery.

      P.S.
      Beaver take a gander at www.imuc.org in the calendar section for the