Re: (no subject)

  • MAXINE TROTTIER
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 1999
      Right. You seem to suffer from a Pythonesque fever, mon amie. Not to
      worry; a dose of coconuts will cure it.

      Anyway, hip bath. I do not need one. I need to know more about those
      used in the period or just before. Let us dispense with the idea of
      people not bathing. I am aware of this. The individual who requires
      the hip bath is clean ( more or less on occasion) and that settles
      that. Might you be familiar with a hip bath that could fit on the
      cabin of a good sized ship? Do not scoff. We have a bathtub (hip type)
      fitted into the head on our boat, and Windseeker is hardly the
      Victory. ( It is wonderful after slugging through cold, stormy
      weather. I am the only one who can truly fit into the thing and so it
      is mine alone. Heh Heh.) Cleanliness is next to impossible much of the
      time, but I prevail.

      Max
      Maxine Trottier
      maxitrot@...