Re: (no subject)

  • R. Feltoe
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 1999
      ?????Why would anyone want to bathe a hip????? (Nudge Nudge, Wink wink Say
      no more~~~~~~. Sorry just couldn't resist having just come back from
      Longwoods and one great event. No rain, snow, mud, just sun sun sun!)
      Seriously, I might be able to source one. What style are you looking for?
      Regards Richard Feltoe