Re: [WarOf1812] Battle of Plattsburgh weekend

  • Armchairadm@cs.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8, 2001
      Glad to hear from you again as my son crashed our sytem about two weeks ago
      and all my E-mail files were lost. A few of us are still looking at the
      posability of attending this fall, although its one hell of a drive (7 hrs.
      or so)
      Please send mesend all the info on the event as that vanished into the ether
      along with everything else.

      Thanks
      Ed Bolla
      Ship's Coy. US Brig Niagara