Fw: Change of Command

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2001
      Sirs,

      I have been informed that the Brigade Major's
      name should read "Fred Fishell"
      I stand corrected and apologize for any
      inconvenience to the Brigade Major.

      I have the distinct Honour and Pleasure to Be,
      and Remain, Sirs, your most Humble and Obedient Servant,

      Larry Lozon, ADC.

      _____________________________

      1st British North American Regiment
      Command Structure and Membership List

      Steve Hartwick CO
      Peter Twist 2IC
      Paul Schaef Adj
      Kevin Lightfoot RSM
      Larry Lozon Aid de Camp,
      Fred Fishell Brigade Major
      Richard Feltoe Colour Sgt.

      Member Units and Commanders

      1st Regt. Mark Dickerson
      6th Regt. Doug DeCroix
      8th Regt. Peter Twist
      41st Regt. Jim Yaworski
      44th Regt. Terry Crabb
      49th Regt. (Grenadier Coy.) Mark Stubbs
      89th Regt. (Grenadier Coy.) Kevin Windsor
      95th Regt. Roger Fuller
      Royal Marine Corps. Ed Seufert
      Royal Newfoundland Regt. Lyn Downer
      Incorporated Militia of Upper Canada Jason Everett
      Incorporated Militia of Upper Canada (10th coy) Richard Feltoe
      Forces of Lord Selkirk (37th, DeMeuron, DeWatville, Glengarry) Frederick Carstead

      Note:

      Peter Twist - 8th (KINGS) Regiment, will assume Command of 1BNAR at the
      Change of Command Parade at the Fort Niagara, September 29, 30, 2001. Jason Everett - Incorporated Militia of Upper Canada,
      will become 1BNAR 2nd In Command.
      All other Officers and NCO's will continue in their position of Command.

      The 1st British North American Regiment (1BNAR) Command Structure
      is the accepted
      Field Command of the British-Canadian Allied Army at 1812 events held in the Great Lakes Basin, and when these units travel to
      The United States of America and Europe.