buff leather

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 7, 2001
      From: Andrew Bateman

      The link http://whitebuff.homestead.com doesn't work.

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: daniel oconnell

      Fixed the site, mmmmmmm funny it was up and then was lost.
      It's under construction with a email forward but the address is
      working. I'll have more information on it next week

    • daniel oconnell
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4, 2008

        Please note that the link below has been abandoned. If one wishes to
        contact me regarding White Buff Leather, please contact me directly
        at: todanieloconnell@...

        Note my other post "White Buff Leather" on availability of this product.

        Yours,

        Daniel O'Connell
        www.kings8th.com