little Blue Ribbons

  • ebclemson@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2001
      Bob D., Ray, "other Dave", Doug and Kevin L..... Thanks for the great suggestions and support. I too like the idea of setting aside at the event, a time to meet or perhaps a "tea" where members of the Yahoo list can chat with each other. Lar, thanks for respecting my thoughts. I have always respected your opinions. The good old fashioned introductions and hand shakes are the best way and perhaps an after hours get together. I too would like to put a face to a name. I just prefer doing it as stated above than by compromising authenticity. I also don't buy the premise that just because there are others with Beach chairs and modern eyeglasses, its now acceptable to adopt something that we all know is incorrect. Dear Tracy, I do hope you wear the blue ribbon, for I would like to meet you as well. Sincerely, Dave Bennett 1st US/Missouri Rangers.