Re: [WarOf1812] Re: Press Picture of Stoney Creek

  • Raymond Hobbs
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 5, 2001
      Sorry Doug:
      That is exactly what they will do. Gary Yokoyama is a freelance photographer who makes his living selling his goods. I do not want to rob him of that anymore than I
      would want to steal stuff off a suttler's stall at an event.
      As a published writer "copyright and all that" protects my modest income, and I'm thankful for it. I trust others to respect it.
      Ray