E Group

    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 5, 2001
      From: colsjtjones2000@...

      ....I was ......... introduced Ray Hobbs and
      Kevin Windsor ........

      ......I was enthusiastic about the .......church parade.
      ... I would fall asleep and snore during the sermon...

      ----------------------

      Doug et al,

      I think it should be the duty of all subscribers to introduce
      others to those they know are on the list.

      As Tracy states, putting faces to email addresses is neat.

      Wearing a small blue ribbon (1/2" long) on one's collar may
      also help, especially for those who have no tent, as a ribbon
      on a tent says nothing if the occupant is not there.

      As for you falling asleep in church Doug, trust me, the oration
      Ray Hobbs gave kept everybody awake, interested and entertained.
      He is a great wealth of knowledge due to his research and is a very
      informative and listenable speaker. The tea and coffee after the service
      was well worth the walk a couple of blocks from the site.