Stoney Creek Photograph

  • Raymond Hobbs
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2001
      For those interested in the Spectator photograph I have the following
      details:

      For a single copy the cost is $25.25 CDN. It is 8" x 10" glossy
      coloured.

      Multiple copies are cheaper:

      2 copies - $18.00 each
      3 copies - $15.00 each
      4 copies - $14.00 each
      5 copies - $13.00 each
      6 copies - $12.00 each.
      More than 6 copies - $12.00 each.

      So, if you wish to buy one let me know off-list, and I will be going
      into the Spectator office tomorrow morning to place an order. Tonight
      at midnight is the cut-off.
      Delivery takes two to three weeks. Payment is in advance, so if you
      want me to get one for you, I will pay up front. Please indicate on
      your order that you will owe the required amount.
      Apart from this notice, I will conduct this business off-list.

      To recap, the picture is of a section of redcoats marching to the
      front-left of the camera. The officer is the junior officer of the
      Royal Scots (I'm sorry, we have not been introduced ;-}), followed by
      the 8th (King's), and the 41st. Other units follow, but they are in the
      background. The only other recognizable unit is represented by the hat
      and arm of a Royal Marine!

      Ray Hobbs
      1/41st