Press Picture of Stoney Creek

  • Raymond Hobbs
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2001
      There is an excellent photograph in today's issue of the Hamilton
      Spectator. It shows redcoats marching at Stoney Creek. Prominent are
      the 8th (King's), with the most photographed (but not necessarily the
      most photogenic ;-}) Len Heidebrecht. Following are the 41st (mostly
      Pte Bateman) and an arm and a hat (!) of the Royal Marines. All seem to
      have that 'Take no prisoners!' look.
      I shall call the newspaper tomorrow to see what they charge for
      reprints, and let folk know the cost.
      Ray Hobbs
    • Raymond Hobbs
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 5, 2001
        Sorry Doug:
        That is exactly what they will do. Gary Yokoyama is a freelance photographer who makes his living selling his goods. I do not want to rob him of that anymore than I
        would want to steal stuff off a suttler's stall at an event.
        As a published writer "copyright and all that" protects my modest income, and I'm thankful for it. I trust others to respect it.
        Ray

      • colsjtjones2000@yahoo.ca
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 5, 2001