Re: [WarOf1812] Re: E Group

  • JGIL1812@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 4, 2001
      colsjtjones2000@... writes:

      << Larry - I was very pleased that you introduced Ray Hobbs and I. I
      had the pleasure of meeting Kevin Windsor a couple of weeks ago at Ft
      York.

      Doug,

      Meeting Ray and Kevin would make anyone one of us a grizzly veteran even at
      the best of times....

      JG/RE
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 5, 2001
        From: colsjtjones2000@...

        ....I was ......... introduced Ray Hobbs and
        Kevin Windsor ........

        ......I was enthusiastic about the .......church parade.
        ... I would fall asleep and snore during the sermon...

        ----------------------

        Doug et al,

        I think it should be the duty of all subscribers to introduce
        others to those they know are on the list.

        As Tracy states, putting faces to email addresses is neat.

        Wearing a small blue ribbon (1/2" long) on one's collar may
        also help, especially for those who have no tent, as a ribbon
        on a tent says nothing if the occupant is not there.

        As for you falling asleep in church Doug, trust me, the oration
        Ray Hobbs gave kept everybody awake, interested and entertained.
        He is a great wealth of knowledge due to his research and is a very
        informative and listenable speaker. The tea and coffee after the service
        was well worth the walk a couple of blocks from the site.