104th

  • Ibbotson, Mark [LSS]
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 4, 2001
      We are like the children of Isreal, we must march 40 years before we stop. I understand his agony.

      Ive plodded along on some long marches myself in my days but this one seems to inspire me.
      To attempt it in full 1812 kit with no mod-cons, just what they had and how they did it.

      I'm personaly not a re-enactments enthusiast, mainly because i have never been to one.

      But if i was to have a first it would be a bash at this the fabulous winter march of the 104th.

      I'm even tempted to start looking for a sponsour so if any of you guys are stuck for those winter months then get yourselves in shape.
      We may have a long march ahead of us.

      Ibbo
    • Maxine Trottier
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 5, 2001
        Greetings. I hope this hasn't been posted. I looked in the archives and
        didn't see it, but here is DANFS online.
        http://www.hazegray.org/danfs/

        I found this on maneuverability.
        http://www.bridlepath.demon.co.uk/engtex.htm

        Max

        Maxine Trottier
        maxitrot@...
        http://www.execulink.com/~maxitrot/maxine.htm

      • Kevin Windsor
        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 5, 2001
          Hey Max! with all this Navy stuff going on I have been thinking about you. Haven't heard from you in a while. How's things? When are we going to see that new book?
        • Maxine Trottier
          Message 4 of 12 , Dec 5, 2001
            It's out as of October, Kevin. "Under a Shooting Star", Stoddart. I've been
            involved in another century but a kind gentleman told me that things were
            become quite nautical here and so I got back on.

            Message 5 of 12 , Dec 5, 2001
              was that King Lar contemplating his naval again?

              Maxine Trottier wrote:

              > but a kind gentleman told me that things were become quite nautical here and so I got back on.
              >
              > Max

            • Mark Ibbotson
              Message 6 of 12 , Dec 20, 2002
                Its gettting to that season again, anyone who is interested in the famous
                winter march of the 104th, Ill be able in about 2 year max. Definately game
                for it over here.

                Ibbo
                UBIQUE

                freezing cold miserable and wet, oh how we love soldiering.

                http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_advancedjmf_3mf
              • glifencible <glifencibles@rogers.com>
                Message 7 of 12 , Dec 26, 2002
                  > Its gettting to that season again, anyone who is interested in the
                  famous winter march of the 104th...

                  I'm game, lets do it in July.