Stoney Creek, Hardcore weather

  • R. Feltoe
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2001
      Dear All
      For those planning to try the "hardcore campaign style camping this weekend,
      I have been keeping a watch on the weather forecast. Unfortunately it is
      predicted that Friday will be showers with continued showers and possible
      rain for Saturday and even Sunday YEUCCCH!

      I would therefore strongly suggest that unless you're of the masochistic
      type, that you at least plan to bring some kind of cover to keep your kit
      dry. I will also set up this general area under cover of trees, to give you
      some kind of shelter if you're still determined

      Regards Richard Feltoe