(no subject)

  • Rob Taylor
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28 5:05 PM
      Hello all (in Canada)
      I got this e:mail can someone help this person.

      Hello,
      My name is Craig.I would be interested in joining a British Forces
      re-enactment group.I am originally from Britain and have been in Canada
      for about 8 years.
      I would be grateful if you could either supply me with some contacts or
      pass on this email to one of these outfits.I live in Ontario in the
      Toronto area.
      Many thanks,
      Yours,
      Craig Midgley