Re: Digest Number 4 (and Organizations)

  • NINETY3RD@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 1998
      Well, it seems the email machine may have cut out part of my message!

      So here is the full text of the possible goof up, just in case!

      >>>The World Wide Highland Brigade is its own creature. We call it a "Non-
      Association" of associated units. Some units belong to the N.A., some to NABB
      (such as the 93rd) some to both and some to none! Belonging to the WWHB is
      simply a matter of existing. By being "Highland" of the Napoleonic era, one is
      automatically a member with friends and comrades literally around the globe.
      There are no dues, no applications. All strive to be accurate and recruit new
      members and to help one another achieve these goals. The WWHBrigade just "is".
      It's a Zen thing....
      ;-)

      Benton