Re: Carrying Pistols

  • Pierre Oliver
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 27 2:29 PM
      Based upon a conversation that I had with the Firearms Business Inspector of the O.P.P.weapons such as the Paget Carbine are not considered pistols or restricted weapons
      because the the total length of the weapon exceeds the minimum restriction and the weapon was designed with a short barrel(under18") in the first place. I believe that if
      a firearm has a total length of 22" or more it is classified as a longarm. I hope that this helps
      GSTK Pierre