Historic Fort Mackinac

  • Roundup@packertailgate.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6 11:38 AM
      Historic Fort Mackinac, located on Mackinac Island will open on
      Monday, May 7th. Fort Mackinac was captured by the British in the
      opening days of the War of 1812, and despite an attempt to regain the
      Island by US forces, remained in British hands through the remainder
      of the war.

      This year, a Battlefield Survey will be done, of the actual
      battlefield, and a new childrens exhibit will open in June. Fort is
      open daily, and is a real fun family trip to the island where time
      stopped, in 1912. See and tour the fort, as it was, enjoy the museum.

      http://www.mackinac.com/historicparks/FortMackinac/
    • TheGoldenAge72@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , May 6 11:58 AM
        Thank you for the information. My introduction message should have arrived or
        it is on the way.

        Sincerely,
        Darren Freeman.