New member to the group! :-)

  • TheGoldenAge72@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2001
      Hello to all members of the WarOf1812 group. My name is Darren Freeman and I
      am interested in U.S. History and the war of 1812. I am also interested in
      ocean liners, modern cruise ships, and more. I am located in Seattle, WA.
      Please feel free to reply to this message or email me privatly for any more
      questions about me.

      Sincerely,
      Darren Freeman.