Re: [WarOf1812] Introduction

  • bookeater@compaq.net
    Message 1 of 174 , May 5, 2001
      Yes! I would be grateful for any help in that regard that you can provide. I
      have read only enough to make me dangerous about the War. Most of what I
      have read had to do with the European War. Anything on the American/Canadian
      side would be appreciated. Thank you. Hope you have a good day. I know I
      will. Larry
      Message 174 of 174 , Dec 19, 2013
        Jim,

        Welcome to the group?  We will look forward to your posts.

        Jim Gallen