RE: [WarOf1812] Longwoods

  • Maxine Trottier
    Message 1 of 174 , May 5, 2001
      We were out to Longwoods today for a few hours. The men were preparing for
      battle, sutlers were sutlering and it is still a beautiful day out there.
      There is a dance at 7:30 this evening in camp, so, if you are out and about
      and in period dress, it should be a lovely night.

      Max

    • Jim & JoAnn Gallen
      Message 174 of 174 , Dec 19, 2013
        Jim,

        Welcome to the group?  We will look forward to your posts.

        Jim Gallen