Introduction

  • bookeater@compaq.net
    Message 1 of 174 , May 1 6:33 AM
      Hello, everyone. I'm Larry and my interest in this field is purely
      educational. I want to learn more about the War and thought this
      would be a pretty good way of doing just that. I have read a little
      about it, but only enough to make it a hazard for me to form any kind
      of opinion. I need to know more. Glad to be here. Glad you all are
      here. Hope you all have a good day. I know I will.
    • Jim & JoAnn Gallen
      Message 174 of 174 , Dec 19, 2013
        Jim,

        Welcome to the group?  We will look forward to your posts.

        Jim Gallen