test

  • john helmer
    Message 1 of 17 , Apr 25, 1999
      Thanks for plugging me in. Test recieved.

      Neil
    • MAXINE TROTTIER
      Message 2 of 17 , Aug 29, 1999
        Greetings list. I hope all had a grand summer. This is just to make
        certain I am back on the list.

        Max

        Maxine Trottier
        maxitrot@...
        http://www.execulink.com/~maxitrot/maxine.htm
      • ANDREW S BATEMAN
        Message 3 of 17 , Mar 6 10:15 AM
          Test - please ignore

        • Peter Catley
          Message 4 of 17 , Mar 6 12:01 PM
            As Instructed :)

            Peter Catley

            Message 5 of 17 , Mar 6 12:11 PM
              No Peter, you failed the test. You responded. ;-) Oops! Guess I failed too!

              Michael

              Message 6 of 17 , Mar 6 8:20 PM
                So the List is working! My post about "Relative Rank" was sent last night
                but seems to have disappeared into the Blue until today. Hence the
                "test"...

                Andrew Bateman, 41st Reg't

                Message 7 of 17 , Mar 7 3:14 PM
                  Andrew et al,

                  It seems that the site (and Yahoo?) was down yesterday morning for an
                  unspecified period of time. When I tried to log into Yahoo from work around
                  8:00 AM, there was a message stating that the site was down and that all
                  emails would be queued up to be sent out later. Probably where yours went.
                  I was able to get in a little while later.

                  Ed Seufert, LCpl
                  1812 Royal Marines
                  1st Co/2nd Batt RM

                • alaidh <alaidh@yahoo.com>
                  Message 8 of 17 , Jan 12, 2003
                    test
                  • Five Rivers
                    Message 9 of 17 , Sep 30, 2003
                      please ignore
                      supplies
                      (519) 799-5577, http://www.5rivers.org email: info@...
                      Message 10 of 17 , Sep 30, 2003
                        From: "Five Rivers" <lgsteph@...>
                        test

                        Lady Lorina

                        You are coming through on the War Of 1812 Yahoo Group
                        with your new eddress of lgsteph@... loud and clear

                        Hope this works better for you

                        And now back to our regularly scheduled programming
                      • David J. Brunelle
                        Message 11 of 17 , Mar 23 9:40 PM
                        • fiveriversorg
                          Message 12 of 17 , Nov 18, 2004