Boy Scouts

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2001
      From: chimera1@...

      Bob....you mention experience in the armed forces
      and the Boy Scouts, where lines of authority are clearly
      delineated.....this is not the case in our movement

      Doug, that is why we are saying, take NABB
      (for instance - as an example)
      it has a good set of safety rules and authenticity rules
      and follow them.......appoint a unit to enforce them
      at an event ....now we is good BOY SCOUTS,
      n' Bob is yur uncle!

    • John Ogden
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 23, 2012
        Pretty much everything that I have seen come from this Dale McKenzie person
        (whoever he is, but he's on pretty much reenacting-oriented list that I
        know of) has been, at best, somewhat inaccurate, if not completely counter
        to documentable facts. I've learned to just ignore him as another Tea Party
        blowhard.

        On Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 8:21 PM, rob friar <vastatenavy@...> wrote:

        > I snopesed this its untrue www.snopes.com/politics/obama/eaglescouts.asp
        >
        > Rob Friar

      • James Yaworsky
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 23, 2012
          The original post was caught by our spam protection.

          This topic is now banned. No further messages will be approved on it and anyone who posts to it will immediately be put on moderated status.

          Jim Yaworsky
          Moderator

          --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, John Ogden <johnjogden@...> wrote:

          > Pretty much everything that I have seen come from this Dale McKenzie person
          > (whoever he is, but he's on pretty much reenacting-oriented list that I
          > know of) has been, at best, somewhat inaccurate, if not completely counter
          > to documentable facts. I've learned to just ignore him as another Tea Party
          > blowhard.
          >
          > On Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 8:21 PM, rob friar <vastatenavy@...> wrote:
          >
          > > I snopesed this its untrue www.snopes.com/politics/obama/eaglescouts.asp
          > >
          > > Rob Friar