Battle of Longwoods Time Bridge

  • tom ross
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2001
      At Longwoods we have a small suspension bridge that crosses a steep ravine. We hope to use this area for first person impressions. We will post a British and US referee on each side of the bridge. We plan several scenarios including a native war council, recruiting party, a fencing duel and several incidents that happened before and after the Battle of Longwoods.

      If anyone on the list has suggestions on how to include the public in a safe fashion and or other thoughts on how to better develop this theme please let us know.
      Tom Ross