Teen fictional based book

  • tracyforsyth@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2001
      Hi everyone.

      While at Chapters last night Jake (my 7 year old War of 1812 fan)
      found a copy of a fiction based book about FitzGibbon and the Battle
      of Beaver Dams.

      It is called The Bully Boys by Canadian Author Eric Walters.
      Penguin books Canada.

      It is so nice finding Canadian stories by Canadian authors for
      Children.Even though it is Fiction there are some facts and finally
      there are stories about the War of 1812 where a few years ago there
      were none.

      Tracy Forsyth Spectator
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2001
        From: Tracy Forsyth Spectator

        It is so nice finding Canadian stories by Canadian authors for
        Children.

        In that case check out books by
        Maxine Trottier
        maxitrot@...