Umbrella Groups

  • Dave & Monica Bosse
    Message 1 of 16 , Apr 1, 2001
      Some one agree with me? Far out!

      Dave Bosse
      US 25th Reg.

    • Cpl. Wattie
      Message 2 of 16 , Apr 1, 2001
        > Is anyone also going to question RSM Lightfoot when he
        says "March!"
        I tried that once ... I'll show you the scars at Longwoods :)

        As for your other message: right on! Any umbrella group the tries to
        enforce "authenticity" is just not going to get off the ground, like
        it or not.
      • Dan
        Message 3 of 16 , Apr 2, 2001
          I like the idea of an umbrella group. Everytime I've
          been to Mississinewa it rained & we all got wet. We
          could've used an umbrella.
          And what about hot tea groups too?

        • Chewie
          Message 4 of 16 , Apr 2, 2001
            even I am up for going to Canada , if there is a hot tea group .

            Chewie
            unit commander
            Dirty Half Hundred
            " not a good looking bunch , but devilish steady"
            I like the idea of an umbrella group. Everytime I've
            been to Mississinewa it rained & we all got wet. We
            could've used an umbrella.
            And what about hot tea groups too?

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          • HQ93rd@aol.com
            Message 5 of 16 , Apr 2, 2001
              In a message dated 4/2/01 1:39:29 PM, musketballs@... writes:

              << And what about hot tea groups too? >>

              And a buttered scone group!

              93rd SHRoFLHU
              THE Thin Red Line
              www.93rdhighlanders.com