Re: [WarOf1812] umbrella groups

  • Kevin Windsor
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 1, 2001
      Dave, I think you're missing Sally's point here. What she is saying is that you can send a picture in great, but some self proclaimed expert who can't tell a shift from a sh**ter is going to say "Not they would never have worn that. They always wear this..." (how many times have we heard that!) and not let her in. Even though she has possible done 25 years of research
      on this has a Ph.D in historic costuming, some yahoo who thinks they are be all and end all still says no.

      I don't think this group should deal with authenticity just safety!