Umbrella groups

  • Dave & Monica Bosse
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2001
      We do not need Umbrella groups.
      What we need is event orginizers with some stones! During registration, a "unknown" group sumits a picture. If they look like a bunch of foreskinners, or some sort of unit that got its refrence from hollywood in the 50s, sorry try again. A nice letter saying we are filled on un uniformed milta or something nice warm and fuzzy to calm them down. I was at a Civil War event one year when almost the complete US cavalry "Galvanized" (fought for the other side) when the event orginizer let riff raff into a event (This case a woman). These guys were hardcore and that was there option. It may also be part of ours. If event always lets "Moose and Squirrel" units in, Don't go with any hope orginizers will get the idea.

      Dave Bosse 25th US