RE: [WarOf1812] coins

  • Maxine Trottier
    Message 1 of 49 , Apr 1, 2001
      I know that all sorts of coins were used at this time in North America. What
      would be the most common French coin I might see?

      This site is good but doesn't tell me that...
      http://www.friesian.com/coins.htm

      Max

      Maxine Trottier
      maxitrot@...
      http://www.execulink.com/~maxitrot/maxine.htm

    • Mark Dickerson
      Message 49 of 49 , Jan 19, 2012
        The Royal Canadian Mint has just released its 2012 Silver Proof set to
        commemorate the bicentennial of the War of 1812. To check out the design or
        order a set, just go to the Royal Canadian Mint website. The reverse has
        the image of a First Nations warrior, a Voltigeur, and a British officer.

        Mark Dickerson