Ball Invitation

  • Kevin Lightfoot
    Message 1 of 49 , Mar 21, 2001
      Have you heard about the ball In Toronto on May 26th?

      Would you like to get an invitation?

      We would like to send one out to you. We have already contacted as
      many groups as we can but I am not sure if you are getting the
      information. It is the quiet season for a lot of us.

      If you would like to get an invite then please do contact me at
      kevinlightfoot@... and I will be happy to send out an invite
      and the schedule of dance practises for those interested.

      The next one is April 7th (Saturday) from 3pm - 5pm. IMUC intends to
      use the time prior to this to get in some drill. Anyone else
      interested in this? Let me know and I can warn the fort.
    • Mark Dickerson
      Message 49 of 49 , Jan 19, 2012
        The Royal Canadian Mint has just released its 2012 Silver Proof set to
        commemorate the bicentennial of the War of 1812. To check out the design or
        order a set, just go to the Royal Canadian Mint website. The reverse has
        the image of a First Nations warrior, a Voltigeur, and a British officer.

        Mark Dickerson