Re: zulu, dvd's and the 24th

  • chimera1@sympatico.ca
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 2, 2001
      Hey, March 1st was St David's day, the patron saint of Wales. I had
      expected that the all the Jones and Williams, etc people would come
      out with a resounding vocal rendition of Men of Harlech on the site.
      Oh well, as I say every year, maybe next year. <sigh> Doug Jones

    • fiftysecond@btinternet.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 2, 2001
        --- In WarOf1812@y..., "Craig Williams" <sgtwarnr@i...> wrote:

        > - presumably English, the depot had already moved to Brecon - dead
        centre of
        > Wales
        >

        > Dead centre? You must be from south Wales. ):~\

        Brecon being "dead centre" was correct first time.....
        I've been there on a Saturday night!!

        Regards
        Tony.
      • Craig Williams

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 2, 2001
            I worked all day (exhausting with a hero sized leek stuffed in your hat) and
            came home to a lovely dinner of lamb with mintsauce and leeks , and
            gooseberry pie for dessert. I chased this with a bottle of Rickerts Red just
            for the correct colour which of course wasn't artificially induced, ( a lot
            better than green beer if you ask me!).
            I wasn't gonna share!
            But now that you mention it,
            Happy belated St. David's!
            Pobendeth
            Craig

            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 2, 2001
              >> - presumably English, the depot had already moved to Brecon - dead
              >centre of
              >> Wales
              >>

              >> Dead centre? You must be from south Wales. ):~\
              >>

              >Brecon being "dead centre" was correct first time.....
              >I've been there on a Saturday night!!
              >
              >Regards
              >Tony.

              I stand corrected.