8997Re: [WarOf1812] Re: Officers from the ranks....

  • HQ93rd@aol.com
    Jan 2, 2001
      In a message dated 1/2/01 4:40:30 PM, chimera1@... writes:

      << Further to the hopefully humorous remarks I made at the bottom of
      this, I would like to re-emphasize that the voice of command training
      to which I referred was for junior officers. It wasn't intended to
      be elegant or to resemble singing - simply the ability to be heard
      and not to lose one's voice. >>

      Yes, but the thing is, even after the jokes, Tim is quite correct. It is
      indeed "singing" as it is the same basic techniques. (Trust me...)

      93rd SHRoFLHU
      THE Thin Red Line
      www.93rdhighlanders.com
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic