8982Re: [WarOf1812] Re: Officers from the ranks....

  • BritcomHMP@aol.com
    Jan 2, 2001
      In a message dated 1/1/2001 10:53:04 PM Central Standard Time,
      kevin.windsor@... writes:

      << So Tim if you set your orders to Julie Andrews from the sound of music we
      will know it's you okay!!
      ;-)
      Leave the guitar at home though wouldn't want to be accused of being a farb!
      ;-)

      He storms a trench, gives his leg a wrench,
      His uniform has a rent,
      He ambles when he should quick march,
      He cannot pitch a tent,
      And when it comes to drinking then his cash has all been spent.
      I even heard him singing after lights out!

      High on a hill is a lonely Staff Officer
      Lay hodalady yodelady ho!

      Sorry, pardon! Did someone say something? :-)
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic