8975Re: [WarOf1812] Re: Officers from the ranks....

  • Kevin Windsor
    Jan 1, 2001
      So Tim if you set your orders to Julie Andrews from the sound of music we will know it's you okay!!
      ;-)
      Leave the guitar at home though wouldn't want to be accused of being a farb! ;-)

      BritcomHMP@... wrote:

      > I can also just remember when all the regiments of Foot Guards had slightly
      > different notes to the orders so that, if more than one unit was on parade at
      > the same time, it was obvious which officer was giving the orders.
      >
      > Cheers
      >
      > Tim

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic