8968Re: [WarOf1812] Re: The under 18 yo's

  • Kevin Windsor
    Jan 1, 2001
      For the Wenworth Re-enactment Society we don't have a minimum age for recruiting. However we do have some guidlines. If the prospective member is under 16 his/her
      parents must also join the group. The new member is also not allowed to carry a musket until at least 16.