8465Re: [WarOf1812] New Orleans Event

  • Scott McDonald
    Dec 3, 2000
      Space is limited however since I've
      >got the officers extensive baggage :)
      > >>

      >Extensive....!!!!??????
      >Well!
      >93rd SHRoFLHU

      Yes indeed and perhaps I should have said expensive as well, what with all
      those little brass cups, china, silver and all, but thank goodness I am not
      trusted with those delicate bits else I might get blamed if any of it
      should go missing. Just the canvass, ropes, poles, furnishings and such
      other stuff that dosen't mind a bit of knocking about in the back of my
      vehicle is what I've got. And just a word for you other rankers... you too
      may get to experience the joy of carrying your officers tent and furniture
      to events if you shoud be fortunate enough to advance to the rank of
      corporal as I have.

      Cheers
      Scott McD.
      Cpl. 93rd SHRoFLHU