8457Re: [WarOf1812] New Orleans Event

  • HQ93rd@aol.com
    Dec 3, 2000
      In a message dated 12/1/00 7:14:55 PM, raintree@... writes:

      << >(And 3 others of the 93rd from California plan to go, along with 8 to 15
      >others from across the country. Having said that, 3 of us will now actually
      >be there...)
      >93rd SHRoFLHU

      As one of those other 93rd guys, I can only say that I have been every year
      since 1990 so I'll be making the 11 hour trek from Southern Indiana again.
      If any body wants a ride let me know, all you have to do is get to New
      Harmony IN (near Evansville) and leave the drivig to me. It would be nice
      if you chiped in for gas as well :) Space is limited however since I've
      got the officers extensive baggage :(

      93rd SHRoFLHU
      THE Thin Red Line
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic